[openib-general] OpenSM Log Message Format

Hal Rosenstock halr at voltaire.com
Wed Jan 12 09:22:54 PST 2005

On Wed, 2005-01-12 at 10:21, Eitan Zahavi wrote:
> I have incorporated your patch into the next next release code.

Sure. You are welcome to backport anything that is done with OpenIB
(gen2) back to gen1 if you want.

> If it is urgent you can put it directly into gen2 too.

We are in the process of applying changes to gen2 (there are other
differences) and are not waiting for for changes in gen1 work although
we will merge in appropriate gen1 changes when they are available. This
is currently via Mellanox Gold releases. Shahar merged up to 1.6.1 a
week or so ago.