[openib-general] ip over ib throughtput

Roland Dreier roland at topspin.com
Thu Jan 13 11:28:08 PST 2005

    Andras> # dmesg -c > /dev/null && modprobe ib_mthca
    Andras> [ some minutes pass ]
    Andras> # dmesg

Hmm, based on this, it seems as if the HCA's interrupt is being
misrouted -- it looks like the driver may be failing as soon as it
tries an interrupt-driven FW command.  Grant, any idea on what could
be going wrong here?  Is the fact that vector == irq # OK?

Then it seems there is a bug in the IOSAPIC code causing the stack
dump when mthca tries to disable the device in its failure path.

Based on all the trouble I've seen with interrupt routing on various
systems, I'm thinking it's worth adding a test to the driver to make
sure that it can receive interrupts...

 - R.