[openib-general] Re: [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Re: OpenSM Bugs]]

sandip barua Sandip.Barua at Sun.COM
Thu Jan 20 14:01:27 PST 2005

Hal Rosenstock wrote:

>>I still do see the incoming ACK,
>

> Can you provide the MAD header for this ? In particular, what is the
> method ? Maybe this gets back to OpenSM and some response is attempted.

I see the following for the incoming ACK
Received MAD, tid = 097651d100000005, class = 0x3, attrID = 0x35
method = 0x92

>>but not many
>>other unexpected packets from a brief look at the traces.
>

> Are there any unexpected packets ?

Yes. It looks like I am receiving one data packet during the
receive termination loop for each valid data packet which completes
a transaction.

> -- Hal

- Sandip