[openib-general] How can I tell that I really using SDP?

Rimmer, Todd trimmer at infiniconsys.com
Fri Jan 21 08:43:05 PST 2005

Sinate,

/proc/driver/ics_sdp/stats will provide real time counts as to the number of currently ESTABLISHED SDP Sessions as well as a total connections field which counts up for every Session which was created.

Hence if you check this, start your application, then check it again, you should see a change in number of established sessions.

I suggest you contact your InfiniCon Systems Engineer for more details.

Todd R.