[openib-general] Re: memfree support for main trunk

Michael S. Tsirkin mst at mellanox.co.il
Fri Jan 28 07:10:01 PST 2005

Quoting r. Roland Dreier <roland at topspin.com>:
> Subject: Re: memfree support for main trunk
>
>     Michael> Hello, Roland!  There are beginnings of memfree support
>     Michael> on your branch.
>
>     Michael> Are there plans to merge them to the main trunk?
>
> Yes, of course.
>
>  - R.

It would be nice to have memfree working (actually moving bits, you
know) at least partially by the workshop first day.
For the cq/qp doorbells need to be finished, and the backport done.
Do you have some non-checked in stuff?
I could look at either or both of these starting Sunday if you want.
What do you think?

MST

--
MST - Michael S. Tsirkin