[openib-general] RE: IBMgtSim building

Eitan Zahavi eitan at mellanox.co.il
Tue Jul 5 07:35:54 PDT 2005

IBMgtSim configure takes --with-ibdm flag that should point to the
pre-installed IBDM prefix (which is /usr by default).

The README file in the IBMgtSim dir say:
"
2. configure:
   ./configure --with-osm=<opensm install path> --prefix=<where ever you
want>

   Optionally you can add:
   --enable-debug --enable-maintainer-mode

   If there there is no IBADM installed on the machine you will need to
provide:
   --with-ibdm=<where ever you did install it>

   NOTE: the pointer to the osm install path can be to any osm (not just the
one
   supporting the simulator. e.g. /usr

   Example:
    ./configure --enable-debug --enable-maintainer-mode \
        --with-osm=/home/eitan/SW/osm/linuxuser/bin/x86/2.6.5/debug \
        --prefix=/home/eitan/SW/cvsroot/IBMgtSim/usr \
        --with-ibdm=/home/eitan/SW/ibadm_build/usr
"

Eitan Zahavi
Design Technology Director
Mellanox Technologies LTD