[openib-general] OpenIB Releases

Bernhard Fischer rep.nop at aon.at
Tue Jul 5 12:22:43 PDT 2005

On Tue, Jul 05, 2005 at 02:08:41PM -0400, Hal Rosenstock wrote:
>Hi,
[]
>User Space
[]
>	MPI ?
I started to port LAM/MPI to gen2's verbs but due to lack of HW and
time it is still not completely finished (RTR->RTS state handling
has a bug).

I did choose LAM because it's available publically and right now, as
opposed to other eventually forthcoming solutions.

I, personally, would be very happy if there finally was a working
MPI implementation perusing gen2 (which can be obtained without filling
in some odd HTML form).

>Key to all this is testers picking these releases up and testing and
>reporting back to the list.
>
>Comments ?
>
>-- Hal
Bernhard