[openib-general] compilation problem (no member devt)

Sayantan Sur surs at cse.ohio-state.edu
Fri Jul 8 13:39:54 PDT 2005

* On Jul,13 Roland Dreier<rolandd at cisco.com> wrote :
>     Roland> Are the ports connected to anything?
>
>     Hal> They should show down rather than disabled (if not
>     Hal> connected), right ?
>
> Yes, but it's still worth knowing what the situation is.

Sorry for the late reply. Actually the machine in question got shipped
out :-(( But yes, it was connected to a switch. We even tried back to
back connections with two of these machines -- with the same result.

One of the partitions on this node had IBGD 1.7.0 installed. But the
OpenIB problem was reported with a RH AS4 partition with a clean OpenIB
install.

We have some machines which work just fine with Gen2, so I was wondering
what the problem here was.

Thanks,
Sayantan.

--