[openib-general] how to choose appropriate ULPs for application

James Lentini jlentini at netapp.com
Mon Jul 11 07:38:32 PDT 2005

FYI, you can find a kDAPL implementation for OpenIB at

svn/gen2/users/jlentini/linux-kernel

and a uDAPL implementation for OpenIB at

svn/gen2/users/jlentini/userspace

I can answer any questions you might have about these ULPs.

I'm not familiar with NAL, so I can't comment on which ULP is right
for you.