[openib-general] Gen2 build/update process

Sayantan Sur surs at cse.ohio-state.edu
Mon Jul 11 12:46:59 PDT 2005

* On Jul,2 Tom Duffy<Tom.Duffy at Sun.COM> wrote :
> Sayantan Sur wrote:
>
> >Hi,
> >
> >Is there any plan to have any formal install procedure instead of the
> >current process of going into subdirectories and building?
> >
> >If someone has build scripts to share, that'll be real nice.
> >

> What are you trying to build?  Kernel build should not need to do this.

I am building the user level support. Currently, that requires manual
autogen, config, make, make install in lots of subdirectories. I was
wondering if someone has a script to automate the build process. This
will also ensure that new adopters don't get any dependency wrong.

Thanks,
Sayantan.

--
http://www.cse.ohio-state.edu/~surs