[openib-general] makiing ibverb.h transport neutral -- 2nd draft

Caitlin Bestler caitlinb at siliquent.com
Wed Jul 13 08:31:45 PDT 2005

The transport dependent include file reference rdma_verbs.h
because they are dependent on it. My usual style is to explicitly
include such dependencies and rely on the #ifdefs to filter out
redundant includes.

Most consumer code would only #include rdma_verbs.h. Only those
that needed to perform transport specific conneciton establishment
or error recovery would use the transport specific headers.
Providers, on the other hand, would inlude their transport specific
header file.