[openib-general] RE: [Fwd: [openib-commits] r2826 - in gen2/utils/src/linux-user/I BMgtSim: . config src tests utils]

Eitan Zahavi eitan at mellanox.co.il
Thu Jul 14 00:25:59 PDT 2005

Hi Hal,

I was able to figure out the gcc version you use is available under RH9.0.
I compiled the code successfully under that machine .
I wonder if the issue is due to complib (which is part of the OpenSM code).
I will start building OpenIB stack shortly and will let you know.
Meanwhile I attached the log file of build I have done
Please try a fresh checkout too.

EZ