[openib-general] matching an RMPP NACK to send or receive?

Eitan Zahavi eitan at mellanox.co.il
Thu Jul 14 14:08:52 PDT 2005

I was referring to the way TID is built only to say that TID made by the
kernel should try and use some way to identify kernel A from kernel B.
If a TID is built out of PID and sequential number then using a TID with PID
prefix of zero for Kernel generated transaction would cause more TID
collisions.