[openib-general] IBV_WC_REM_INV_REQ_ERR and IBV_WC_WR_FLUSH_ERR on rdma write

Galen Shipman gshipman at lanl.gov
Mon Jul 18 15:23:45 PDT 2005

Hello,

After posting an RDMA write I then poll the completion queue, at which
time I get an IBV_WC_REM_INV_REQ_ERR error followed by a bunch of
IBV_WC_WR_FLUSH_ERR errors.

The peer is seeing a bunch of  IBV_WC_WR_FLUSH_ERR errors on the
polling of the completion queue.

I am not seeing this behavior when I use the same queue pair to SEND
only the RDMA causes this.

I have verified the send descriptors local and remote address as well
as the rkey.

Any ideas on why these errors could occur?

Thanks,

Galen