[openib-general] Shared Receive Queue

Galen M. Shipman gshipman at lanl.gov
Tue Jul 26 07:34:49 PDT 2005

Hi Roland,

We have software which uses the mellanox shared receive queue and we
are seeing a substantial performance penalty (on the order of 4-5
usec on 0 byte messages). I don't know all the technical details but
if you could keep this in mind when working on the shared receive
queue perhaps the performance penalty could be much less in gen2.

Thanks,

Galen