[openib-general] [BUG]OpenSM double free or corruption

Woodruff, Robert J robert.j.woodruff at intel.com
Tue Jul 26 14:19:40 PDT 2005

 Hi Hal,

I was setting up a new 32-node cluster with the openIB code
here in Oregon. I ran into a problem where the mthca driver failed
to initialize due to the fact the the firmware was down rev.
I origianlly did not notice that it had not initialized and started
opensm and got the following error from glibc, so there may be
some bug in the error path in opensm if it cannot open the device or
something.

[root at apu00 bin]# ./opensm &
[1] 14575
OpenSM Rev:openib-1.0.0
Command Line Arguments:
 Log File: /var/log/osm.log
*** glibc detected *** double free or corruption (out):
0x0000007fbfffa980 ***

woody