[openib-general] OpenIB main server power outage this weekend

Matt Leininger mlleinin at hpcn.ca.sandia.gov
Thu Jul 28 13:59:42 PDT 2005

Hi folks,

   There is a scheduled power outage this Saturday (July 30th) for the
building that houses the main OpenIB server.  We expect the power to be
out from 7am-6pm PDT.  We'll be bringing down the server a few hours
before then and bring it back up as soon as the power is turned back on.
We've managed to schedule this outage on a Saturday to overlap with
everyone's weekend and minimize the impact to OpenIB work.

  Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience,

     - Matt