[openib-general] station hang with the last patch to infiniband/core/sa_query.c

Itamar Rabenstein itamar at mellanox.co.il
Thu Jun 2 04:24:44 PDT 2005

Hi Roland,

Today i have tryied svn rev 2522 on my stations.
One of them hang when i tried to ping the othere one.
when i reverted the file infiniband/core/sa_query.c to rev 2319 (befoe your
last patch)
ping is working again.
my system is x86 daul xeon 2G with 1GB memory
I am running with some CONFIG_DEBUG_* (the .config file attached)

Both gen2 stations are connected with Anafa2 switch .
opensm is Mellanox IBGD 1.7.0 on another station.

 Itamar