[openib-general] cmpost: failure sending REQ: -22

Sean Hefty mshefty at ichips.intel.com
Thu Jun 2 15:53:44 PDT 2005

Jeff Carr wrote:
> Is there a simple way to discover the lid values of other systems?

Simple?  Not really.  You could query the SA to obtain a list of path
records to all systems, and then extract the LIDs from those.  I use:

cat /sys/class/infiniband/mthca0/ports/1/lid

to get the LIDs of both systems and then provide them manually into my test
programs.  Not necessarily what you want for a real app though.

And, yes, it would be really nice if the SM reassigned the same LIDs to the
same nodes where possible.