[openib-general] Sanrad iSCSI solutions

Simon Gelfand simon at compucall.co.il
Mon Jun 6 08:50:43 PDT 2005

Dear openib.org Manager,

I visited your web site and found some great information regarding iSCSI solutions.
I thought you might be interested to know that we have a web site dedicated to iSCSI and IP SAN solutions.

We were hoping that you might consider exchanging links with us and invite you to review our site at your convenience.
If you determine that a link to our site is appropriate, please add it at your discretion, or might we suggest the following link and description:

Title: iSCSI - Sanrad

Or by pasting the below code:
<!-- Sanrad Link -->
iSCSI protocol enables high performance SANs over standard IP networks. Find out more about SANRAD iSCSI SAN solutions.<br>
<!-- Sanrad Link -->

If you'd like to discuss this further, please feel free to contact us for more details. You can read more on the subject at http://www.sanrad.com/iscsi.asp?IP-SAN=348.
I'll be waiting for your kind answer and confirmation.

Best wishes,

Simon Gelfand
Research & Information Management
Compucall Web Marketing Ltd.
  On behalf of Sanrad iSCSI & IP SAN Solutions
  http://www.sanrad.com