[openib-general] error messages for debugging

Roland Dreier roland at topspin.com
Mon Jun 6 08:33:17 PDT 2005

    Sayantan> Upon more debugging, I seem to be hitting this error
    Sayantan> condition in file libmthca/src:qp.c

    > 592         if (wr->opcode >= sizeof mthca_opcode / sizeof mthca_opcode[0]) {

If you're hitting that, then wr->opcode is out of range.  Can you add
a print and dump the value of wr->opcode and (sizeof mthca_opcode /
sizeof mthca_opcode[0]) so we can see if something is bogus?

This doesn't fit with your dump of the bad_wr, which shows the opcode
is IBV_WR_RDMA_WRITE, which should be fine.

Something doesn't add up here...

 - R.