[openib-general] How about ib_send_page() ?

Fab Tillier ftillier at silverstorm.com
Tue Jun 7 09:28:34 PDT 2005

That's right - by implementing IP segmentation in the IPoIB driver when going
over UD, the driver could expose a single MTU to the network stack, thereby
removing all the issues related to having per-endpoint MTUs.

Keeping a 2K MTU for RC mode doesn't really take advantage of IB's RC
capabilities.  I'd probably target 64K as the MTU.

- Fab