[openib-general] kdaptest wedges server

James Lentini jlentini at netapp.com
Thu Jun 9 08:03:05 PDT 2005

Itamar,

Were you able to get to the bottom of this?

james

On Thu, 2 Jun 2005, Itamar Rabenstein wrote:

itamar>Hi Josh,
itamar>
itamar>Can you run it with debug option ( -d )
itamar>and tell me what is the last debug print on the server side ?
itamar>when you say "kill" can you hit ^c or is it hanging the station ?
itamar>
itamar>what is system configuration ? (arch , Os ,kernel)
itamar>
itamar> Itamar
itamar>
itamar>
itamar>> -----Original Message-----
itamar>> From: Josh England [mailto:jjengla at sandia.gov]
itamar>> Sent: Thursday, June 02, 2005 9:00 PM
itamar>> To: openib-general
itamar>> Subject: [openib-general] kdaptest wedges server
itamar>>
itamar>>
itamar>> Hi,
itamar>>
itamar>> The kdapltest program wedges consistently wedges a node.  I just tried
itamar>> it with Revision 2523, and it runs fine the first couple of
itamar>> times.  The
itamar>> third time took a while, and the fourth time killed the server.
itamar>>
itamar>> The server is running:
itamar>> kdapltest -T S -D mthca0a
itamar>>
itamar>> The client runs this several times in succession:
itamar>> kdapltest -T T -D mthca0a -s <server>  client SR 256 server SR 256
itamar>>
itamar>> -JE
itamar>>
itamar>>