[openib-general] http://www.openib.org/doc.html update

Tom Duffy tduffy at sun.com
Thu Jun 16 14:04:11 PDT 2005

On Tue, 2005-06-14 at 11:53 -0700, Matt Leininger wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-06-14 at 11:38 -0700, Tom Duffy wrote:
> > Can the folks at Sandia please update the http://www.openib.org/doc.html
> > page to point to the wiki site?
> >
> > Also, we should move the FAQ's to WIKI.  I can do this if you want.
> >
>   I'll add a link to doc.html pointing to the wiki.  Once the FAQ's are
> moved to the wiki I can just have doc.html point directly to the wiki.

I have moved the main FAQ to WIKI and updated it.

https://openib.org/tiki/tiki-index.php?page=OpenIBFAQ

You can go ahead and remove all the rest of the *links* on the main
doc.html page.  The rest is are pointed to within the Wiki.

Also, the mime type on the architecture pdf seems to be set wrong as my
browser displays it as plain text (I see the pdf sources).

-tduffy
--
I wish we lived in the America of yesteryear that only exists in the
minds of us Republicans.