[openib-general] Error destroying CQ

Roland Dreier rolandd at cisco.com
Fri Jun 24 13:05:10 PDT 2005

    amith> I am getting an error while destroying the CQ. I am not
    amith> able to figure out the reason why I am getting this
    amith> error. I printed out the error code and it is 16. Is there
    amith> anyway by which I can capture the error message and not
    amith> just the code ?

There isn't really an error message.  However error code 16 is EBUSY,
which would seem to indicate that your CQ still has work queues
associated to it.  Are you sure you've destroyed all the QPs that are
using the CQ?

 - R.