[openib-general] uCM create connection ID

Arlin Davis ardavis at ichips.intel.com
Tue Jun 28 13:59:01 PDT 2005

Hi Libor,

I have a couple of uCM questions regarding create_id and events...

Is it possible for a consumer of uCM to provide a context with the
create_id that could be returned with the event? I will have some scale
up issues if I have to walk a list looking for a uCM provided connection
ID instead of a context that could point directly to the appropriate
uDAPL CM object.

It would also be very helpful if the CM event could be woke from user space.

Thanks,

-arlin