[openib-general] [MAD] RMPP reassembly

Sean Hefty mshefty at ichips.intel.com
Fri Mar 4 16:09:14 PST 2005

Sean Hefty wrote:
> I'm studying the RMPP implementation requirements for reassembly, and
> there are a couple of issues/questions.

* In order to send RMPP ACKs, etc. the RMPP code needs access to a MR
(LKey actually) usable with the registered mad_agent.  Both the CM and
SA query code call ib_get_dma_mr() after calling
ib_register_mad_agent(), and I would expect that other code will be
similar.  I was considering adding an ib_mr* field to the mad_agent
structure and returning it to the user.  Any objections or comments?