[openib-general] http://openib.org/downloads/

Troy Benjegerdes hozer at hozed.org
Fri Mar 11 21:55:09 PST 2005

On Tue, Mar 08, 2005 at 06:56:47PM -0800, Grant Grundler wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 08, 2005 at 03:31:48PM -0800, Matt Leininger wrote:
> >   You can grab the openib source code from the subversion repository.
> > See  http://www.openib.org/tools.html.   If you want everything run 'svn
> > co https://openib.org/svn'
>
> Matt,
> probably best to just add a short blurb to tools.html
> that includes an example using gen2 branch. That's what
> we want people to focus on I think.

having just waded into this stuff, I'd really like a
"just_build_it_all.sh" script.

Well, actually, what I'd really like is to do:

svn co https://openib.org/some/path
cd some/path
fakeroot dpkg-buildpackage

and get me some debian packages ;)

FYI, I'm hopeing that at least the PPC debian 2.6.11 kernel packages
with have IB modules enabled in the .config