[openib-general] What context can CM be called from?

Tziporet Koren tziporet at mellanox.co.il
Mon Mar 28 22:52:17 PST 2005

Hi,

If I remember correctly the verbs of create & destroy AVs should be enabled
from interrupt context too since they are not privileged verbs. In VAPI we
implemented these verbs in this way and I think it is important to keep it
this way.

So my vote is to fix the core. Is there any limitation for the
implementation in gen2 that prevent this?

Tziporet