[openib-general] OpenSM

abhijitngpune abhijitngpune at indiatimes.com
Tue Mar 29 05:08:58 PST 2005

Hi all,
    I am a new to infiniband and related issues. I have some few doubts related to openSM.
   1. how does openSM support the non fat tree (graph having cycles) topologies? (any research paper will do)
   2. Given a graph (it contains cycles) topology how can i demonstrate that subnet manager working for this topology?
   3. What is openSM tcl extension is used for? does anybody have example code for perticular (irregular/ non fat tree) topology?

Abhijeet

Indiatimes Email now powered by APIC Advantage. Help!
Help