[openib-general] kDAPL location?

James Lentini jlentini at netapp.com
Tue Mar 29 14:37:34 PST 2005

Tom,

My original plan was to branch as you suggested, but I was warned that
maintaining synchronization with the base code line would be
difficult.

We don't anticipate needing to make substantial driver modifications
for DAPL. I'd be surprised if more than a handful of files (< 10)
changed. Currently only the Makefile and Kconfig need to be updated.

Given that, does Libor's suggestion to place the code in gen2/users
make sense or would you still recommend a full branch?

james