[openib-general] BUG ipoib oops in iptables/netfilter

Grant Grundler iod00d at hp.com
Tue Mar 29 16:07:25 PST 2005

On Tue, Mar 29, 2005 at 11:55:18AM -0500, Hal Rosenstock wrote:
> > > BTW I'm not sure running traffic through netfilter is going to give
> > > you the best possible performance.
> >
> > I agree. I've disabled it.
>
> The latter (disabling netfilter/iptables) should be done after verifying
> that the crash goes away with the ipoib_ib.c change.

Sorry, I just assumed Roland had the right fix since it's not urgent
for me. I've clobbered the current binaries and will have to circle
around to this again in the future. :^(

I will re-enabled netfilter on this machine. It's a matter of time.
This ia64 box is my backup in case the normal NAT/gateway falls over.

grant