[openib-general] PF 5/4 Telecon Minutes

Grant Grundler iod00d at hp.com
Thu May 5 11:32:44 PDT 2005

On Thu, May 05, 2005 at 08:30:05AM -0700, Bob Woodruff wrote:
> I just noticed this too and sent an email to AJ. Apparently, there
> was a mix-up and even though I received a confirmation that the paper
> had been accepted, it was suppose to be an acceptance of a BOF instead,
> so they gave us a BOF time slot rather than a presentation time slot.

Ok.

> He did say that we can submit the paper for printing in the proceedings,

Cool. That's halfway.  If you are preparing to submit a white paper
for publication, I'd be happy to review it.

The proposed topic is a good one for openib.org "documentation".
Seems to match the slideset OpenIB-Arch-041221.pdf. It would probably
be good to update that slideset to match the paper as well.

> so it really does not matter to much if we present it in a presentation
> slot or a BOF time slot.

Well, I think it does matter.

There are *alot* of BOFs. Too many IMHO. And people usually have
enough by the end of the day. So it will be interesting to see who
actually shows up after dinner instead of hanging out at the Blackthorn
or some other pub wander around town for some sight seeing.

thanks,
grant