[openib-general] PF 5/4 Telecon Minutes

Grant Grundler iod00d at hp.com
Thu May 5 13:30:21 PDT 2005

On Thu, May 05, 2005 at 03:07:48PM -0400, Hal Rosenstock wrote:
> Hi Grant,
>
> On Thu, 2005-05-05 at 14:32, Grant Grundler wrote:
> > The proposed topic is a good one for openib.org "documentation".
> > Seems to match the slideset OpenIB-Arch-041221.pdf. It would probably
> > be good to update that slideset to match the paper as well.
>
> As you can well imagine, that slide deck is somewhat out of date. The
> question is when it needs to be updated to be in sync. I don't think it
> would take very long but want to minimize the number of times I do this.

Hi Hal,

Understood and I sympathize. I'm just pointing out there is (a) opportunity
for woody to leverage and (b) it's of general interest.

If you can commit the document source (.mgp?) to subversion,
other people can submit/commit patches to so you don't have to.
Woody has incentive since he will need a slideset for his OLS BOF.

thanks,
grant