[openib-general] PF 5/4 Telecon Minutes

Grant Grundler iod00d at hp.com
Thu May 5 14:51:58 PDT 2005

On Thu, May 05, 2005 at 04:39:49PM -0400, Hal Rosenstock wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-05-05 at 16:30, Grant Grundler wrote:
> > Understood and I sympathize. I'm just pointing out there is (a) opportunity
> > for woody to leverage and (b) it's of general interest.
> >
> > If you can commit the document source (.mgp?) to subversion,
>
> It's ppt. Is there some conversion or would I need to do this manually ?

Hrm...I don't know how subversion deals with binary blobs or if we
want to go down that path.

I was hopeful this might be trivial since .mgp "source" files are
just plain text.  The pdf file *looks* like a magic point presentation.

Should I create a .mgp file with the existing content for you?
That won't solve the whole problem since it embeds the arch block
diagram image that would need to go into subversion as well.
And unless there has been a windows port, it will require a linux box
to run magic point (of which there should be no shortage at OLS).

thanks,
grant