[openib-general] sdp_pass.c: sdp_cm_listen_lookup()

Tom Duffy tduffy at sun.com
Fri May 6 16:56:33 PDT 2005

On Sat, 2005-05-07 at 00:35 +0200, Bernhard Fischer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I get compile errors in sdp_cm_listen_lookup for these being unknown:
>
> sk_debug, sk_localroute, sk_rcvtstamp

I posted a patch to fix these to the list.  It should be applied to the
tree once 2.6.12 is out.  In the mean time, the tree should compile
cleanly against 2.6.11.  Libor hinted at another problem all together
and that is the new socket slab allocator.  I posted a patch to update
SDP to use the new mechanism as well.  If you cannot find the patches in
the archives, I will resend.

-tduffy