[openib-general] User Level Events - request for support

Hal Rosenstock halr at voltaire.com
Tue May 17 10:26:17 PDT 2005

On Tue, 2005-05-17 at 13:14, Fab Tillier wrote:
> [...]

Are you referring to the link state SM trap which is applicable to
switch ports ? If so, we are talking about different things. ULP
handling of these events is separate and the "domain" of the ULP. I was
referring to the addition of events needed for proper SM operation on
its own local port, not on other ports in the subnet.