[openib-general] Infinipath support in OpenIB

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pathscale.com
Thu May 19 16:17:17 PDT 2005

On Thu, May 19, 2005 at 12:46:04PM -0700, Tom Duffy wrote:

> > The article states: 'InfiniPath will also support the OpenIB software stack
> > providing full InfiniBand compliance.'
>
> Also interesting that OpenIB is suddenly an "industry standard."  ;-)

Tom,

There's a reason for that -- when we asked customers, they asked us to
support OpenIB in particular. So congratulations, not only is OpenIB a
part of the IB ecosystem, it's one that everyone seems to want to
support.

We didn't want to invent a new flavor of verbs or DAPL anyway. No
point to it, no benefit to anyone.

-- greg