[openib-general] Re: Latest CM and retransmissions

Sean Hefty mshefty at ichips.intel.com
Tue May 24 16:30:23 PDT 2005

Hal Rosenstock wrote:
> On Tue, 2005-05-24 at 16:20, Sean Hefty wrote:
>
>>Can you apply this patch (applies to the tip) and let me know what,
>>if any, output you see?
>

> cm_drep_handler - could not acquire cm_id

This explains the repeated DREQs then...  The DREP is not able to match with
an existing connection with matching remote and local IDs.  I have no idea
why the DREP is not matching however.  I have tried multiple times to
reproduce this, but have been unsuccessful.

Let me work on a couple of CM enhancements to madeye to see if we can
identify the reason the DREP doesn't match.