[openib-general] OpenIB and OpenRDMA: Convergence on common RDMAAPIs and ULPs for Linux

Bob Woodruff robert.j.woodruff at intel.com
Thu May 26 09:25:09 PDT 2005

Venkat wrote,
>Absolutely and this is exactly what I would like to see without impacting
>the IB development but supporting common ULPs is critical.

>Thanks
>Venkat

Great, the best way to influence the code is to send in patches to the
list and then discuss them.
James is currently coordinating all of the kDAPL work. Now
is a good time to get involved since the Linuxization and
morphing of kDAPL it into something acceptable to Linux is happening now.

I would like to see the code for the RNIC hardware since without a
hardware driver, mid-layer, kDAPL, or ULP support is irrelevant.

woody