[openib-general] cmpost: failure sending REQ: -22

Jeff Carr jcarr at linuxmachines.com
Sat May 28 19:48:44 PDT 2005

Has anyone seen ib_send_cm_req() return -22?

I seem to be stuck with this error today. I've seen it in the past; and
it seems to have gone away without my being able to discern a conclusive
reason. Usually rebooting the systems will cause it to work again.

This go around, It's really refusing this time; I reverted to kernel
2.6.11.7 and infiniband sources from around the end of april (even
binaries I built then that were working don't work now.)

I rebooted the SM also, but now I'm going to actually powerdown the
systems. Although it seems like it shouldn't be possible, this behavior
really makes it look like the HCA can get in a broken state that
persists after a reboot.

Enjoy,
Jeff

ib1: no IPv6 routers present