[openib-general] Re: scsi/srp.h

Roland Dreier rolandd at cisco.com
Wed Nov 2 06:55:30 PST 2005

    Michael> Roland, would you mind moving scsi/srp.h from ulp/srp to
    Michael> infiniband/include in subversion, please?

    Michael> The fact that its under ulp/srp breaks build of a tree
    Michael> linked to under drivers/infiniband
    Michael> drivers/infiniband/ulp/srp/ib_srp.c:49:22: scsi/srp.h: No
    Michael> such file or directory

It's not a big deal to move it but I don't understand why your build
is breaking.  I thought the kernel passed a "-I" option with the
current source directory to gcc.  I have lots of kernel trees with the
svn linux-kernel/infiniband directory symlinked to drivers/infiniband,
and the builds all work fine.  What does

    make V=1 drivers/infiniband/ulp/srp/ib_srp.o

show for you?

 - R.