[openib-general] Problems with SDP on Itanium

Grant Grundler iod00d at hp.com
Wed Nov 2 10:42:40 PST 2005

On Wed, Nov 02, 2005 at 09:27:26AM -0800, Bob Woodruff wrote:
> Has anyone tried using SDP on Itanium ?

Yes - but it's been 5-6 weeks since I have tried it (SVN r3547).

> I was trying to run a NetPIPE over SDP (svn Rev 3882).
> It seems to run fine for small transfers, but
> the applications hangs when it gets to > 1 Megabyte
> transfers.

I haven't tested message sizes > 128KB.
I'll include 256/512/1024/2048 KB message sizes in the next round.

And I still owe Michael some investigation results from the
last round were perf dropped off to near zero for medium
sized messages.

grant