[openib-general] Lustre over OpenIB Gen2

Eric Barton eeb at bartonsoftware.com
Thu Nov 10 11:20:04 PST 2005

Yes, of course; I meant the QP.

Regarding the total number of outstanding RDMA work requests,
I can keep a separate cap on that, so if relatively few peers
are active, I push the maximum number of RDMAs at them, but if
many peers are active the number of active RDMAs per peer reduces.

However I guess this still means that CQ resources sufficient for
the maximum number of RDMAs I _could_ queue have to be allocated...