[openib-general] please test kernel 2.6.15-rc1

Roland Dreier rolandd at cisco.com
Sat Nov 12 21:00:21 PST 2005

By the way, I'll be at SC'05 in Seattle Monday through Wednesday of
this week.  And I'll be on vacation the whole week after that, and the
week after that, we're moving from the old Topspin building to the
main Cisco campus.  Basically, don't expect me to fix anything until
January or so (but test 2.6.15-rc1 anyway ;)

And if you're at SC'05 as well and want to meet up in person, just
drop me a line or look for me on the show floor...

 - R.