[openib-general] OpenSM size

Eitan Zahavi eitan at mellanox.co.il
Mon Nov 14 11:53:06 PST 2005

Hi Yipee,

It would be nice (or I should say just dandy)  if we could skip some of
the functionality of OpenSM but actually for Gen2 to work right most of
it is required...

The only parts that are not absolutely required are some SA request
handlers.
Mostly ServiceRecords, NodeInfoRecord, SwitchInfoRecord,LinkRecord.

But there is no compile time flag to leave those out.

Eitan Zahavi
Design Technology Director
Mellanox Technologies LTD
Tel:+972-4-9097208