[openib-general] SRP device management client (and a few opensmglitches)

Roland Dreier rolandd at cisco.com
Tue Nov 15 07:31:26 PST 2005

    Hal> Are those the only component fields which were zeroed out ?

No, for example the capability mask is all 0 as well.

It seems to be something a little bit more complicated.  In my test
fabric, which has a single 24-port switch with hosts connected to
both port 1 and port 2 (of the switch), I see no extra entries for my
port 1 query.  For my port 2 query, I get exactly 24 entries with a
base_lid of zero and a local port number of 2.  The PortNum in the SA
header goes from 1 through 24.

 - R.