[openib-general] SRP device management client (and a few opensm glitches)

Eitan Zahavi eitan at mellanox.co.il
Tue Nov 15 07:41:27 PST 2005

Hi Roland,

If you only got single 24port switch you should only see 1 record with
base lid = 0 and port num = 2. But maybe we have a bug not comparing
port num.

On our test today we have seen only one record for port 2 from each
switch (we had two switches so got 2 recodrs).

Could you dump out the content of the PortRecords that you get as
response?

Eitan Zahavi
Design Technology Director
Mellanox Technologies LTD