[openib-general] SRP device management client (and a few opensm glitches)

Roland Dreier rolandd at cisco.com
Tue Nov 15 08:04:29 PST 2005

I just noticed that the host port that the SM is running on is
connected to switch port 2.

What seems to be happening is that all of the switch's ports (except
port 0) are seen as having local port number 2 in the actual PortInfo
attribute information, even though the PortNum field in the SA record
wrapper has the real port number of the switch port.

I haven't been able to follow the opensm code to see where the table
used in osm_port_get_phys_ptr() is filled in yet, so I don't know why
this is happening.

 - R.