[openib-general] rdma_listen() backlog parameter

Steve Wise swise at opengridcomputing.com
Wed Nov 16 16:31:31 PST 2005

The rnic might need to reserve resources based on the listen backlog, so
I think the kernel iwarp cma will need this.  This is rnic-dependent,
but at least the Ammasso rnic needs to know what the backlog should be.
For OpenIB, we _could_ lock this down to some fixed value on the iwarp
side.

By the way, this listen backlog for an iwarp rnic is actually the
backlog of outstanding TCP connection requests as opposed to iwarp
connections.

Steve.